The Emerald Princess is everything you would expect from a modern, luxurious cruise ship. As with most of our ships, the theme is choices. There are multiple dining options, including Traditional and Anytime Dining and specialty venues like the popular Sabatini's Italian restaurant. There is the Lotus Spa with its myriad treatments, and the Lotus Fitness Center where you can stay trim from all the delicious cuisine. You'll enjoy watching Movies Under the Stars, and will have nearly 900 balcony staterooms from which to choose.
Personal Choice Features :
Emerald Princess will include the many innovations that define the Princess experience, including the dramatic Movies Under the Stars poolside movie screen, multiple dining and entertainment options, Personal Choice Dining featuring traditional or Anytime seating, a variety of alternative restaurants, a relaxing Asian-style Lotus Spa® with fitness center, an extensive children and teen's center, a wedding chapel and nearly 900 staterooms with private balconies Below are some of the features Emerald Princess has to offer:
- Accommodates 3,070 passengers
- Nearly 900 staterooms have private balconies (80 percent of all outside cabins)
- 300 square foot Movies Under the Stars outdoor movie theater
- Dramatic new piazza-style atrium featuring casual dining venues in a street café environment of the atrium -- including an International Café serving a rotating menu throughout the day, and a wine and seafood bar
- Wedding chapel featuring wedding-at-sea program officiated by the ship's captain
- Dedicated conference center/meeting rooms
- World-class art collection, gallery and auctions
- Nine-hole putting course and golf simulator and two digital golf simulators
- Five pools - including a swim-against-the-current lap pool. All pools are fresh-water.
- Sports court and jogging track
- Asian-themed Lotus spa® with ocean-view gym
- Three main dining rooms(one traditional, two anytime)
- Caribbean-themed Café Caribe featuring local specialties
- Two specialty restaurants – an expanded Sabatini’s Italian restaurant and the new Crown Grill (steak & seafood)
- Outdoor hamburger and hot dog grill, pizzeria and ice cream bar
- Extensive buffet and bistro, plus round-the-clock room service
- A wide variety of bars and lounges, including a cigar lounge
- An arcade of duty-free shops
- One of the largest casinos afloat
- Expansive youth and teen centers
- 24-hour Internet Café
- Skywalkers nightclub and observation lounge featuring commanding views over the aft of the ship
- Easy wheelchair access staterooms and most public areas
Amenities & Public Rooms
See diamond Princess's amenities and personal choice features. We bring you big ship choice and small ship feel.
Personal Choice Dining
Dine in the manner that suits your schedule instead of cramping your style. Choose from Traditional Dining, Anytime Dining, Specialty Dining or Casual Dining.
Nights are always abuzz with activity, and it's up to you to choose your pleasure ; from live theater and the big screen, to plush lounges, swanky casinos and dance clubs.
Fill your days with activities and do nothing the next. Take a personal enrichment class, do yoga, go duty-free shopping, or just relax with a dip in one of the pools or spas.
A Princess Cruise means fun for the entire family - with activities for kids to keep them happy and special teen programs to get them involved too.