Compulsory requirement for Passport :
- Original and 2 photocopies of Ration Card ( 1st and last page ) or bank pass book or Election Card or House rent receipt or company service certificate. Above stay proof has to be minimum one year.
- Proof of Date of Birth. Original and 2 photocopies of school living certificate or Birth Certificate or SSC passing certificate.
- 12 photographs ( Light background and front facing ) Size 3.5 X 3.5 cms.
- Marriage Certificate with original plus 2 photocopies / Marriage photo with wedding card.
- Degree Certificate Original plus 2 photocopies original mark sheet plus 2 photocopies.
- Appropriate affidavit on Rupees 20 Stamp paper in certain cases.
For 10 years renewal, additional booklet, change of appearance, Jumbo booklet, Maiden to married no need to produce age proof again; all the pre-requirements is same as a new passport.
Minor Applicant :
- Below 18 years child mother and father passport has to be produced and if mother and father is not holding passport then, Minor applicant has to be produced.
- If mother or Father ANY ONE IS abroad then concerut letter from the parents has to be furnished.
- Ration Card or Bank Passbook or any other stay proof is required.
- 4 photo's front face and light background, Size 3.5 X 3.5 cms.
- Passport and two P.F. Forms.
List of applicant entitled to Emigration check not required Stamp (E.C.N.R.). This list is prepared by the Ministry of Labour.
- Persons going abroad in managerial capacity in Hotels/ Restaurants, Tea-Houses or other places of Public resort etc. possessing specialized degrees in these fields.
- All Gazetted Government servants.
- All Income-Tax payers (including Agricultural Income-Tax Payees ) in their individual capacity. Proof of assessment to Income-Tax and actual payment of income tax for last three years to be insisted upon, and not merely payment of advance tax. However in most cases as an assessment order is not issued separately by the Income Tax Deptt., Income Tax Return which are stamped by Income Tax authority can be accepted.
- All professional Degree holders, such as Doctors holding M.B.B.S. Degree in Ayurved or Homoeopathy, accredited Journalists, Engineers, Chartered Accountants, Lectures, teachers, Scientists, Advocates, etc.
- Spouses and dependent children upto the age of 24 years of category of persons listed from (b) to (d)
- All persons who have been staying abroad for more than three years the period of the three years could either at a stretch or broken), and spouses and children upto the age of 24 years of such persons . An affidavit to effect is required to be submitted
- Seamen who are in possession of CDC or Sea Cadets.
- Deck Cadets :
- a. who have passed final examination of three years B.Sc. nautical Science at T.S, Chanakya, Mumbai; and
- b. who have undergone three months Pre-Sea training at any of the Government approved Training Institute such as T.S. Chanakya, T.S. Rehman, T.S. Jawahar, MTI (SCI) and NIPM, Chennai, after production of Identity cards issued by the shipping master, Mumbai/Calcutta/Chenni.
- All holders of Diplomatic / Official Passports.
- Dependant children of parents whose passports are classified as E.C.N.R. In the case of such children E.C.N.R. classification to be restricted until they attain 24 years of age.
- Persons holding Permanent Immigration Visa, such as the Visas of UK, USA and Australia.
- Persons holding Graduate or higher Degrees. (If final certificate not available, provisional certification plus mark sheet to be attached).
- Persons holding 3 years Diploma equivalent to degree from recognized Institution like polytechnics.
- Nurses possessing qualifications recognized under the Indian Nursing Council Act, 1947.
- All persons above the age of 60 years.
- No Emigration clearance is required for visiting Bangladesh, Pakistan and all countries in Europe (excluding CIS states), North America, Australia, Japan and new Zealand.
- No emigration clearance is required for persons possessing certification of vocational training from Government, Government recognized Institutions.
- Ten identical photographs in black and white or in color of 3.5cm X 3.5cm showing frontal view or full face against a light background are required. Four photographs should be pasted on the application in the boxes provided. Two clear photographs should be pasted on page 5 without signatures and one unsigned photographson the passport Application Registration form. In the remaining four photographs , the applicant should sign across the pasted photographs in such a way that half the signature appears on the photograph and the remaining on the application form. The signature across the photographs should be the same as the specimen signature given by the applicant in the form.
- Photos taken with coloured or dark glasses and in uniform will not be accepted.
Change of Address
1 - Ration Card or New Address stay proof.
2 - 4 photos 35mm X 35mm. ( Frontal View and light background.)
3 - Passport.
Please Contact Us or email us at email@example.com
Tours & Travels (IATA approved)
201, Shree Datta Prasad,
Next to VLCC,
Opp. to New English School,
Ram Maruti Road,
Tel:+91 - 22 - 4038 4747
Fax:+91 - 22 - 2542 3427